Calling out all Ryan Rottman fans this Christmas to dedicate a special video to Ryan in occasion of the Christmas holidays! In this project, the fans will get the chance to wish and share all their Christmas love and heartfelt support to Ryan Rottman.
To know more about 2014 Ryan Rottman Christmas Video project and how to get involved, simply check out the info below!
WHAT TO DO:
- Record a video of max 2 minutes wishing Ryan a Merry Christmas and sharing your love;
- Take a picture of yourself with a Christmas message.
- make sure you are aware that your video will be released online. You are taking full responsibility of what you are putting online and RRF is not going to reply any requests to remove the video after it’s released.
- We won’t be accepting any entries after December 20th 2014, so make sure you send it before then.
- Don’t be ashamed of who you are, Just be you & have fun.
- The rules are for the ones whom will send a video or picture.
- 2014 Ryan Rottman Christmas Video project starts Friday, November 21th and ends on Saturday, December 20th at 11:59PM PST;
- Ryan is going to WATCH the video just like he watched the other project videos.
- Video recordings cannot exceed 2 minutes in length;
- If video recordings exceed time limit, I might decide whether to use the videos or cut them;
- Videos must not contain any background audio;
- If you don’t feel okay in exposing yourself online. Artworks or paintings are acceptable.
- One entry per fan;
- For any doubt or question you have, please make sure to tweet me at @RRottmanSource [ Twitter] as i’ll make sure to answer you back! I hope you all like and join the first Christmas project!
- This is one of those occasions we love the most, because we get to connect you closer to the person we all love and support.
DEADLINE: December 20th 2014
Send it all to Rottman-Ryan@outlook.com
RYANROTTMANFANS.NETÁlvaro [ website's Owner].
Making people pee there pants since 2012 @jbkite! @jeremiahworld @paulkhoury @mauricefadida @tannerbeard
Ryan Rottman celebrated his homie Ramsey Krull‘s birthday with a couple of friends on November 10th at HYDE Sunset Kitchen + Cocktails in Los Angeles. It looks like they decided to wear fun masks for the party. Ryan has posted a photo from the birthday party on his Instagram account,make sure to check it bellow along with it’s description :
Eyes Wide Open #RamseysBday
Ryan’s friends also shared photos from the birthday party,make sure to check them bellow :
Ryan Rottman has posted a new photo on his Instagram account wishing a happy birthday to his homie Ramsey Krull. RyanRottmanFans.Net wishes a Happy Birthday to Ramsey and hope he has a blast celebrating it with the people he loves. Make sure to check the photo bellow along with it’s description :
Happy Happy 30th Birthday to this stud @rckrull! Love ya kid
Ryan Rottman has posted a new photo on his Instagram account of his girlfriend Jessica Vargas saying it’s his Woman Crush Wednesday,make sure to check the photo bellow along with it’s description :
Ryan Rottman attended Purge Breakout on November 02nd with a group of friends in Los Angeles. THE PURGE: BREAKOUT is an immersive escape-game experience based on the world of Universal Pictures’ THE PURGE.
Read a little about what Purge is all about
It’s Purge Night, and your group is being held captive by a demented torturer…with only 30 minutes before the start of The Purge. Trapped in his house, groups must work together—solving a series of increasingly complicated mind-bending puzzles and clues—to escape captivity and survive THE PURGE. Based on popular escape room adventures taking the U.S. and Asia by storm, the experience is like a real life video game. Visitors will be completely immersed into a horror experience like no other.
Make sure to check a few photos bellow of Ryan with his friends at the Purge
Ryan Rottman attended the Walk to End Alzheimer’s this morning (November 02nd) with his girlfriend Jessica Vargas at Century Plaza Towers in Century Park. The event has the aim of raising awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care,support and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future of millions. Together, we can end Alzheimer’s disease,the nation’s sixth-leading cause of death. Ryan also posted a photo about it on his Instagram account,make sure to check it bellow along with it’s description :
Great cause very close to my heart. Thx for all who came out this morning and let’s end Alzheimer’s. #EndAlz
Check also photos of Ryan posted on social media at the event bellow :
Ryan Rottman celebrated Halloween with his friends on October 31th. He also attended Treats Magazine party with a couple of friends. Ryan has posted 3 pictures on his Instagram account about the halloween night,make sure to check the photos bellow along with their descriptions :
Captain Rottman & Friends
Check also pictures posted on the social media about the halloween night :